▶ Items of Personal Information to be Collected
We collect the personal information for registration, counsel, service and etc… as mentioned below.
- Private information to be collected: Name, Gender, Place of residence, Phone number, E-mail, Occupation, Name of workplace, etc.
- Personal Information Collection Methods: Website(Pre-registration,Issuarance Invitation for Exhibition,Appointment with exhibitor)
▶ Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes
- For seminar, involved participants and visitors.
▶ Retention and Use Period for Personal Information
In principle, after the purposes of collecting and using personal information has been fulfilled, the Company shall, without delay, destroy
relevant information; provided, however, that the following information shall be preserved during the specified period for the following
- Retained information: Name, Gender, Address, Phone number, E-mail. Occupation, Number of workplace, etc.
- Reason for Information Retention: Responding to your inquiries and request concerning our products and services
- Period of retention: Up to three (3) years (from the day we collect your information)
▶ Destruction Procedures and Methods for Personal Information
The Company, in principle, shall without delay, destroy relevant information after the purposes of collecting or using personal information
has been fulfilled. The destruction procedures and methods shall be as follows:
- Destruction Procedures: The information entered by members is moved to a separate database, after the purposes have been fulfilled
(a separate document in the case of a sheet), and destroyed after the information has been saved for a certain period of time according to the information protection reasons under the internal policies or other relevant laws (see the retention and use period for reference).
The personal information separately saved to a database is not used for purposes other than the purpose of being preserved unless it is
so required by laws.
- Destruction Methods: The personal information saved in an electronic file format shall be deleted with the use of technical methods in
which records cannot be regenerated.
▶ Sharing and Provisions of Personal Information
The Company in principle shall not provide personal information of users; provided, however, that exceptions shall be made following
- When the prior consent of users has been obtained.
- When it is authorized under the laws or requested by investigative agencies on the purpose of investigation.
▶ Entrust for collecting personal information
Without the consent of customers, the Company shall not delegate outside companies to treat personal information of customers.
If it becomes necessary to do so in the future, the Company shall notify customers of the delegated companies and delegated duties,
and shall obtain prior consents if necessary.
▶ Rights of Users and Legal Representatives, and the Exercise Methods
The users and legal representatives will have rights to change or check entered personal information or personal information under age 14, and may request to withdraw. We will handle the request for checking and changing personal information about users or the kids under age 14, as well as the change of personal information or membership information via written file, telephone or Email. We won't use or provide
the relevant personal information before completing the modification when you put up the request for changing mistake for personal
information. The company shall notify the third party of modified places for amending promptly if the wrong personal information has been
sent to the third party. The company will manage the personal information that users or legal representatives ask to delete or destroy based on "keeping and using period for personal information" policy. Otherwise, the personal information is not able to read or conducted.
▶ Matters on Installation, Operation, and Rejection of Automatic Collection Instruments of Personal Information
The Company operates cookies to frequently save and find out information of users. Cookies are very small text files sent to browsers of
users by the server used to operate the homepage, which are saved on the computer hard disks of users.
▷ Purpose of usage of cookies
- Analyze visiting frequency and time for member and non-member and understand the hobbies, interesting area and tracking trace for
users. Provide personal and target marketing services from knowing the participation degree and visiting times for various activities.
- You have the options to install cookies. Therefore, by establishing options on the web browser, you may allow all cookies, pass through
confirmations whenever cookies are saved, or otherwise refuse the savings of all cookies.
▷ Setup for refusing the cookie
By selecting an option of the web browser used by members, you may allow all cookies, pass through confirmations whenever cookies are saved, or otherwise refuse the savings of all cookies.
- How to set a cookie installation (in case of the Internet Explorer)
① To select the [Internet Options] on the menu of [Tools].
② To click on the [Personal Information Tap].
③ To set the [Personal Information Treatment Level].
However, if users refuse the setting up of the cookies, the Company may have difficulties in providing services.
▶ Civil affairs service about personal information
Kept personal information protection in mind, the company will arrange the following
department and manager for better management of claim related to personal information:
Tel : +82 2 498 9146
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Person responsible for personal information: Brandon Kang
Tel : +82 2 498 9146
E-mail : email@example.com
You may complain to a responsible person in managing personal information or relevant department regarding relevant affairs for
protection of personal information in the process of using our services. We will handle your complaint at once.
You may inquire other enquiries or complaints regarding personal information infringement from.
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. ePRIVACY Mark, i-Sage Mark (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
3. Cybercrime Investigation Department (http://cybercid.spo.go.kr/)
4. Korean National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr/index.do)